Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Yeah! Transparency title

Loved this papr and decided it needed a little something.
So I added white painted vertical lines.
Did a couple of lovely clusters and the green just pops.
And because the white lines weren't enough I added
green circles in paint about the page.
Who knew I could draw circles .
Because I was so successful with the green circles
I added small pink ones because
why not.
This is Miss Amelia strumming her birthday present and
I hope she learns it well and totally rocks her guitar.
This oversized transparency has been rolling around in my stash
for awhile just waiting for the perfect page.
Found it! 

Studio Calico.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

soo cute :) Love the photo !!

nfaband said...

Aw such a sweet page, love those white stripes. You always work the best little bits and pieces in to your pages. Thanks for sharing with us Lynn,