Tuesday, March 28, 2017

February Faux Travel Journal Entries

 Well by the look of my faux journal it wasn't a 
very happening month.
Although to be honest I'm still dithering about as
to what I really want to put in there/out there?
I do keep a diary type journal that I'm way more chattier
than I sometimes need to be.
Know what I mean?
In fact, it's sad that a couple of these entries are totally
out of order, but hey 'tis done.
And it's my faux journal so I'm thinking at least
I got the entries in there.
My goal is to use the entries for those things we did,
or didn't do, or photos that really don't need pages.
I'm at the point where I'm considering 
building a wing on our house just to store my albums.
LOL. 

Basic Grey, Studio Calico, bits and pieces.
March should be a little livelier!!
I think.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I understand, I'm at that point too. Love your creations and remember it is for you!!!

Holli said...

love it... great way to the memories alive...