Friday, March 10, 2017

Another Fond Food Memory

Back to Kraft and using some Basic Grey again because it really just
worked with the rustic B&W photo that I downloaded
from Lehigh Valley history on FB.
The moose is adorable and that just worked too.
I broke out some Studio Calico stamps and fussy cut
them out and found some wooden asterisks
and don't they add that extra touch to the page.
So this is Joe's Steak shop and when I was young we
would get some of his steak sandwiches for dinner
and his sauce totally set the bar for every other steak
sandwich I have had.
Love how this turned out and another story down
for my heritage album.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love all the added touches. Great idea on the photos. :)

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

This is awesome. I love how the photos work so well with your papers. That moose is cute too!
Louise xo

Holli said...

the moose i love the moose...