Monday, July 25, 2016

Overthinking a page

 Can drive you absolutely nuts.
Fortunately, I was hanging with my pal Holli and
we were scrappin' together at her place and after
bouncing some ideas off each other - she hit one!
Strips.
Doh!
So simple, yet fun.
So I whacked a few strips, put them behind the photo
and wa-la instant mat on a very colorful page.
And how about that adorable bird.
Sigh....
Holli also supplied the splat punch for that fun splat.
LOL....

I love this photo! 
Lou totally exemplifies the fun I have in scrapping.
His enthusiastic crafting at his cousins
crafting party made me smile.
I feel the same way Lou when I have paint in my hand.
This turned out really fun and Holli once again
came through with the title!!
Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, one itty bitty piece of Basic Grey
and Michael's $1.50 bin (I'm telling you it rocks).

So I'm packing for our 2016 Summer Tour and its
a good think I looked at my lil album again.
I pretty much did a lot of stuff, so I just need to add journaling
and photos, but I did toss in some extras in case
I need to add more pages.

2 comments:

Holli said...

such a fun page... glad i could help out!

Connie Mercer said...

love the paper and how you created the page. so bright!!