Thursday, July 14, 2016

Sort of a chaotic mess

I'm really trying to figure out how it happened.
It was sort of like spaghetti - no matter how much you 
toss on there it just keeps getting bigger.
 I tossed
on a bit of gesso and some mists
using again the packaging technique and it just
went ka-boom.
On another note - 
Love that bird - he really makes me smile.
 So the mists sort of went everywhere, in non matching colors.
And seriously, there were so many colors on the
paper and what does Lynn do? Pick the
colors that weren't there.
Which honestly took the fun out of the page
as I kept looking at it.
So I figured I'd try and cover things up - but
this time I managed to get it so it
really couldn't be covered up.
Therefore,
 Since it was already out of control - I piled on.
I mean why not.
Gotta roll with the mists you splattered.
I threw on a 
disconnected title with some randomly placed stuff
all around because if you're gonna
be chaotic - make it CHAOTIC.
 I'm still wondering what went wrong.
LOL.
I had a vision and I'm pretty sure this wasn't it but
the pictures are fun and I think that started it,
after all leaping from rocks into thin air
is very daring.
I think the doodling pulled it all together.
LOL.
Studio Calico, Tim Holtz stamp and words, mists and
assorted bits.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Looks like a cute mess to me :) love the bird!!

Holli said...

Wholly colorfulness theres alot going on my friend lol.. but i have to say i love it!

Holli said...

Wholly colorfulness theres alot going on my friend lol.. but i have to say i love it!