Tuesday, July 26, 2016

B&W photo in sequence

Again.
Especially with the sequence.
I was poking around in some of my older photo folders
(say that 3 times fast)
and found this gem which I thought I 
scrapped.
But I couldn't find a page so even if I did scrap it before,
who cares. No rules.
 I scrapped this page at Holli's as well, and
shock upon shock, I actually completed 2 pages and she finished
her baby album she was doing.
Who rocked the scrappin'!
Us!
 She also had that bunny stamp - which she let me
stamp a page full of bunnies for later use.
Is he not adorable?
You'll be seeing a lot of him too.

I also borrowed some flowers. 
Oh and that gold doily came from Holli's place too.
Come to think of it I really didn't supply much.
I love shopping at Holli's place - LOL!!! She has tons
of really cool stuff.
Thanks Holli for the cool stuff and ideas!!!

Love how this turned out and I want points for working
in that pink house.

Studio Calico, prima, Michael's $1.50 bin.

2 comments:

  1. i do have to say that i love the bunny and the pink house they are my fav. on the LO i love when we get together and scrap bouncing ideas off one another is so much fun! every scrapper should do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous!!! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...