Thursday, July 28, 2016

Anyone else having trouble with white mists?

I really love having white mists on a page
and if you look at those grayish looking ones - that's
Heidi Swapp's white mist that I shook shook shook - 
I also have a recollections white mist - same result -
so when I tried a different tack - when
I altered the color on the title I tossed some white paint around.
That's the look I was going for.
 So that adorable little owl looked more red under my light.
hmmmm...he's on there now........
 And how about those glasses on the PL card - 
goes perfectly with momma's glasses.
And finally used that flower from Basic Grey.
How cool is that title...from M's $1.50 bin.
It had some pale yellow and tan hombre going on
that didn't fit with the rest - so I painted it white
to stand out more.
Although now looking at it, it may have worked
in its natural state.

Studio Calico, Bella Blvd (owl), Basic Grey (flower).
OH and I used the Martha Stewart heart confetti punch for
with the gold paper and oooooooo some are itty bitty but oh so
adorable.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Nice design and gorgeous work :) Love it!

Holli said...

Love it!

Holli said...

Love it!