Thursday, July 21, 2016

Yellow and pink - so pretty together

This Studio Calico paper is so pretty and girly
and I actually had a b&w photo ready to go for it
until I looked closely at those itty bitty flowers and found
some pink in there.
 So I switched it up for this girly photo of Annie.
I did print them in "sequence" however, when they printed out
the blue line was cut off in that first photo so it looked
like she lost an eyeball so I shifted them around so that the blue
gives an edge to the photo.
 I have a really OLD stash of prima flowers that has
really been whittled down over the past years
so I had to really dig to find these.
(I'm trying to stash bust so I really didn't want to buy more)
And honestly they really worked out lovely.
Out of the $1.50 bin at M's were those beautiful pearls that
are finding their way onto more pages.
 And doilies - don't they make you swoon.
I was hunting down photos when I came across this one
which is older because Annie girl just turned 5.
I know. Time flies.
I'm pretty sure I did this before but it didn't 
ring a bell so I did it again.
No rules about that in scrapbooking.
I didn't add any mists because I really just love
this look as is. Old School.
I'm loving sequence photos at the moment
so of course they'll be used ad nauseam.
I did frame the entire page with regular stitching.
I think it came out darling.
And girly.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Pretty colors and pretty page. BL

Holli said...

I absolutely love this lO the flowers the pearls make me swoon

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Pretty and girly indeed! My new favorite of yours, Lynn. :)