Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The chaos continues with paper from another kit

This was the best fun ever.
Seriously.
I didn't over think.
I didn't roll for "perfection."
I just had a good time.
This is older paper and I did want
the B side so I made
this an 8.5x11.
 I do love working is different sizes.
I did fussy cut out a couple
of the boats because they were so adorable
and fun to use as an embellie.
The transparencies were in a kit.
That's all I remember.
Those Heidi Swapp titles were the best
thing I picked up in awhile and they were totally on sale.
Love it.
Swimming in November.
Doesn't get anymore fun than that.
It was a beautiful sunny day - in the 80's and
the water was actually a little chilly
going in but warmed up.
I usually like my water in the 90's but I
was able to hop in and have a great time.
This is a fun, happy page.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

The yellow works with this. Love the look Lynn!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This page is full of happy, Lynn! Loving the yellow. :)

Miranda said...

Soooo sweet! BL

Nicole Robinson said...

What a great idea! This is adorable!!