Friday, December 11, 2015

Some layers and white space

Basic Grey RSVP has some fun papers going on.
I fussy cut the cupcakes because they were fun and looked yummy.
Do  you have problems with the tiny attacher scrunching
the staple when you staple? Or is it me?
 Still practicing with that Shimelle date stamp.
One day I'll get it.
 Bit of layers to the right and at the top.
Using the BG cut aparts and
their vellum washi tape that its really hard to see.
Seriously mom can mail her to me any time.
LOL.
More cut aparts and fussy cutting - and those itty bitty round stickers
from Studio Calico were a perfect touch -
 did some layering with the paper pads and cut aparts.
The four is for Amelia's age.
It just goes to show - no matter what their age - kidlets
still love boxes. 
Splattered some Recollections mist - which I'm
still not happy about - they leave a ring
I did shake shake shake.
I'll be purchasing some mists.

Heading out for a camping week - I'll post highlights when I can.
As you know internet on the road is dodgy.


5 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is such a "sweet" page! :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute Lynn!! I like the part "packed to go to Grammys"!!

Jean said...

Love this! Wodnerful design and cute details! bl

Tania said...

Such a lovely page and great design. B.L

Camille Short said...

What an awesome layout! I love the idea of white space. Thanks for sharing and inspiring. Bloggie Love