Monday, December 21, 2015

Don't you just love messy stitching

It totally makes a perfect frame for this 8x8 page
and I love how its not the ideal
stitching from home ec. because it seems I don't
hang around with ideal stitching anymore.
LOL.
I even left some danglers.
 I took the cut apart from Studio Calico page "big smile"
and cut it down further so
it works better on the photo as a title.
 I really loved that yellow, white and black paper
and wanted to use it one day on a page - as a 12x12 however,
it has cut aparts on the back and not looking twice I
whacked a cut apart right out of the middle.
Therefore a piece of it was the basis for this page
and I really love it with the orange
and the other layers.
I tucked a leftover transparency in there for the layers
and finally put to use those itty bitty word circles dabbing them around
the page with some word strips.
One line of journaling says it all - Amelia lost her first tooth.

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another awesome creation, Lynn! Love your stitching! :)

Connie Mercer said...

aw~love that orange color. Great page and smiles!!!