Sunday, June 21, 2015

Sequin Sneeze

Love this paper from Studio Calico and just in time
for Father's day.
And I have the perfect photo for this paper.
My favorite eldest son and his beautiful family.
 So I added all my fun embellies and layers and
decided that the page needed something-something.
 The wooden hearts, little stars and arrows are prefect touches
and go with the title.
And the stamping in clusters. 
I have embraced stamping and it does add a bit
more texture and depth to a page as well as help to tell the story of 
your photo/page.
 I decided to toss some sequins about.
And then decided that more was better.
And then more was really really better and
when viewing in real life it looked pretty good.
I'm thinking a photo prior to gluing would be in good order
in the future.
However, I think the page does rock. Yunk Yunk.
I did some freehanded drawing around the edges with some swirlies.
Some Echo Park with the Studio Calico and some
Sissix die cuts.
The kidlets in their rock climbing gear because snowboarding
isn't hair-raising enough.

Hope all the Fathers out there had a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I never have a good result from using sequins but you sure do. love this~so darling!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving what you did with the sequins, Lynn. Adore this page!

Holli said...

another awesome LO! way to go Lynn