Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Choosing between titles

I was going for "cheers" as a title and it was in my head but
when I saw the packet of titles in my
Studio Calico kit  I found one I
really liked better.
I loved the size, the font and the color worked perfectly.
It just says Studio Calico on the packaging
and its sort of a rubbery enamel.

You tell me :)
 So of course I used Studio Calico papers from
last month's kit. I inadvertently mixed 
them sooooooo
surprise!
And that card to the right is called "Amelia" from SC of course
had to have it because of that.
They are really cool journaling cards SC had on sale
(bonus) and they come in different colors.
I whacked this down to fit
on this 8x8 page.
 Then the perfect Lawn Fawn badge landed on my desk
in the nick of time - these I ordered from another sale and the name
escapes me - Paper Issues!!! whew!
 I picked up the pink color from that itty bitty edge of the 
paper on the left. It was the branding strip
and it was necessary to make the mat big enough for the
photo - which is instagram love.
I thought it looked odd at first however, it has actually grown on me.
Of course the orange mist was supposed to be closer
to red orange. Sigh.
Whatya think?
I love her smile and laughing eyes.
Cheers? or
So good.


2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

This is so cute!! darling~

Holli said...

I love so good! great LO!