Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A soft and sweet look

This is a bit different from my other pages
and I like that.
It's good to get out and play and do different
styles and looks.
(This sort of resembles Soaphouse Mama's style)
 Teal and white is a soft palette and it works
so well with this photo.
It truly lets the photo shine.
I was able to use the cute fox and I actually
had ink in my stash that really went well to use for the date stamp.
 Since the fox was sort of orange I brought the color
down in the camera using my homemade enamel dots and another
itty bitty enamel sticker is on the banner tag that also has a bit of orange in it.
There is a bit of watercolor behind the photo that I totally managed to cover up.
Shocking I know.
I used all Studio calico except for bits and
pieces from the Paper issues swag bag
and Lawn Fawn badge of course.

Sam is adorable and you just wanna smoosh his cheeks.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

you are so right~ so sweet!! awesome work girl:)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Sweetness indeed! I love this! :)

Holli said...

I want to nibble on his cheeks...LOL love his blue eyes