Thursday, June 18, 2015

Implied movement with circles

I am adoring circles right now and for this
page I broke out my circle scissors and totally went to town.
I used a couple of the Basic Grey papers that was double-sided 
and made a bunch of various sizes.
 If you'll notice the top of the orange/white mat I wanted to
make this a pocket, and in laying it all out and not
wanting the circles to move out of place, and of course without thinking,
I slapped WET GLUE on the back of those mats.
 Sigh.
But it looks cool. 
Since there's alot going on I decided to keep
the embellies to a minimum.
 And of course the photo - it made me laugh.
And then the title just popped into my head.
It really couldn't be helped.
The alphas are from an old line - LilyKate. 
I just love how BG works together no matter how old 
the lines are.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

This looks fabulous~ have to try this~love it!!!

Holli said...

ooooooooooooooooo great idea for circles