Sunday, July 27, 2014

You can do it challenge

I was invited to become part of a challenge group called
"you can do it".
First challenge!!!!!
Create a page using kraft or white and KEEP IT COMPLETELY 
SPLATTER FREE basically.
Soooo here's my version of the challenge.
I had some leftover paper that I used water colors on and
I repeated the circle theme around the page.
And it was a REAL challenge because
I still really really REALLY wanna splat something on it but I find
it different. I kinda like it.
YOU Try it.
And if you're a person that likes to keep it plain then
YOU get to splat it up. 


2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So beautiful and fresh with this color scheme, Lynn! Love the circle elements!

Connie Mercer said...

Love using Kratf cardstock. It always looks good and so does this~love it!!!