Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Scrappin' with scraps

Every now and then I get overwhelmed by all the hacked up
half-used papers in my "hacked up half-used paper basket.
All these awesome papers whacked up in the name 
of creativity.
That happened the other day.
Therefore I grabbed some white cardstock (on which I'm running sadly low-although
I have about 10 lbs of all colors of the rainbow cardstock lying around) 
because white is white and said to go with everything.
I also grabbed other stuff in the box - but not being really picky about any of it.
Instead of just laying it out - I adhered it as I went.
GASP!
Then I decided that my sadly and often forgotten to be used grey gelato (and most all 6 gelatoes
I'm in possession of) was applied around and about. 
I decided grey was blah! and how about some orange mist.
That turned sort of muddy.
I then yanked out the watercolors so I could make things run.
As you can see the direction of where I was going with page is in the paint running.
And I changed my mind on the orientation.
GASP! again.
And it wasn't because of the photo as I didn't have one in mind yet.
However, when I did choose one.
Magically it all worked out.
I could say I planned it - but it would be a lie.

Studio Calico, bazzil c/s, simple stories, authentique.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

I like it:):) wish I was brave, like you.