Monday, December 16, 2013

Finally got that title....whew!

Most of you that know me, always know I'm
usually in search of a title.
April is my go to as well as my pal Holli, 
my husband and and a title book that has 
come through in a pinch.
This time I asked my blog buddies and you came through.
Thank you!
Pointing out Amelia's pretty red lips I came up with
"Sugar Lips".
And that brought me to remember a bouncy tune from Al Hirt
(a trumpet player) called Sugar Lips.
And didn't that just date me. 
 So I got my Wilna from in the mood to scrap from 2peas on. 
I love her stuff.
There are mists, inks, stamping, glitter and paper tearing going on.
A lot of fun.
The thickers are the ones that you can "customize". 
ooooooooooooo
 So I did with Martha Stewart's glitter. Her glitter
isn't scary - because its like a salt shaker.
Just shake it on out and it mostly goes
where you shake it.
I designed this page and put it all together then
I needed to search for a photo.
And because of the pre-done mat I needed
a 2.5x4 photo. 
I love the runs and dots of the ink amongst the
generous misting and stamping as an additional layer.
I also broke out the sewing machine to give
it a finishing touch.

Bazzill, Paper Studio, Primas, Ranger alcohol inks, Heidi Swapp & Mr. Huey mists, Abbey Road brads, MAMBI hearts, Thickers, Inkadoo stamp, Studio Calico do-dads & pattern papers.

4 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Lynn, and the title is so perfect!

all the days of our life said...

This is gorgeous! She is so adorable. Love all the little details.

Connie Mercer said...

love the title~awesome LO Lynn!!! ****winner******

nfaband said...

Lots of goodness on this page Lynn, and of course little Sugar Lips Amelia is beautiful.