Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My 13 top page picks for various reasons

It appears that there are a lot of heritage pages.
I love to do heritage pages and I wanted to get more
original photos "safe" on pages.
This one was controversial because I couldn't get the 
baby's name right & I used feathers.
 I love shapes.
I adore shapes and this page was fun.
 This was a sketch challenge with a lot of
"white' space going on.
I love the simplicity of it.
 Been catching glitter girl episodes and
decided to try one of her tried and true page
designs and get more than one photo on a page.
 And of course, my infamous or not bathroom re-do
finally completed with amazing results.
And a bit of humor thrown in because it couldn't
be helped and busy crazy papers and colors.
 Colorblocking - who doesn't love the way that works
with some shapes and laters.
 Designing one's own tracks with stamping, inks and paint
with a splash of colors & shapes.
Using predesigned papers with a bit of extras.
 Using a photo as a base page to tell a story.
 Using negative space with layers - another idea from
glitter girl with photos portrait and landscape and just
start - picking out papers and design and then grab photos.
Getting busy papers rolling and jumping in with 
some travel photos finally - had the worst time getting
them going. 
Here's to next year being as fun, eclectic and adventerous.

HAVE A SAFE, BLESSED AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
 MY FRIENDS!

2 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful choices, Lynn! Happy New Year to you! Looking forward to visiting in 2014. :)

Connie Mercer said...

I can't pick:):) love the sister's one but really they are all DT worthy~if you get my drift:):)