Monday, January 16, 2012

I've been in a funk.......

and just now recognized. Geez...
However, yesterday was challenges UP day at Moments.
And this is there heritage challenge.
This one is about Special Relationships and one
you may have had with Aunts, Uncles, Cousins,
Grandparents, etc......
As you know, I adored my grandparents and I'm
totally aspiring to be like them with my
grandkidlets.
When I discovered this photo of me and grandpop
well......a page had to be done.
Basic grey - no matter how old rocks, noteworthy, grungeboard and prima!
journaling: Always! Wherever grandpop was in my field of vision, I was in his lap or arms. We just fell in love /weach other from the start. I was attracted by his easy going, laid back attitude. (I also love how he treated my gram). I saw him angry-twice, heard him swear only once. He's been gone 30 years plus and I still cry and miss him so.

1 comment:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm glad you're out of your funk, Lynn! This is such a special relationship to remember and look back on. Your grandfather sounds like a gentle, loving man.