Friday, January 27, 2012

Interestingly enough....

these rocks were as they are.
Honestly, we didn't stop long enough
to stack rocks. I'm sure it means something but....
I just love the photo...
Stacked rocks found in the California mountains.
Which seriously isn't that odd in Callifornia
considering..............
Just when I think the mojo returns, it does in spurts
and then along comes life and sucks it 
right on out. 
I shall find other things to do until it returns.
Continue to pray for my favorite youngest son.

4 comments:

nfaband said...

Gorgeous photo Lynn, you just never know what you'll see when you really open your eyes and look, we live in a pretty amazing world.

Hope your mojo returns soon, I love to look at your pages and get inspired myself.

nfaband said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April Says... said...

Many prayers of course.
LOVE the photo! :)

Connie Mercer said...

how cool is that~neat find!!!!