Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Mixed Media - Rock on

Used some water colors in the background, and now I'm
wondering why I didn't use them on the journaling tag page.
Doh! 😑
Anyway I painted some rocks.
I did turn them lose on unsuspecting people at 
a campground in Oregon.
It appears I really, really, really need to keep it simple.
I am not a good draw-er.
And it shows.
The grinch is okay and the smiley face (can't mess that up) and
the pink one with the eyelashes isn't bad either,
I have no clue the black with goofy face - your guess and
the other is a mountain, with sky and a sun
I can't decide if they're clouds or snow LOL. 
Sigh.
This was the first round and I think I may try a second round
and look to pinterest for some inspiration.
Those are dylusions paints and a matte finish gel to seal.
The rest of the embellies are Pink Paislee.

1 comment:

Holli said...

i love the rocks ... wished i gotten into those,,