Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - Here comes the sun

We waited a long time in Oregon for the sun to come out.
Oh, and for decent internet as well which is
why my posts have been sketchy.
So of course, the page had to celebrate the sun!
and Studio Calico had the stamp.
 Structures around the town - swoon.
A lighthouse a mile or so out in the middle of the Columbia
River off the Oregon Coast.
 Previously I die cut some shells, anchors, and nautical things
perfect for this page.
 I tried everywhich way to photo this.
Sigh.
Not the best in the world.
BUT - I have been so overthinking Traveler's Notebook.
I'm still overthinking it.
Relating it to more of a scrapbook page rather
then a documenting page.
Working on it.
Patience grasshopper. 
LOL.

Studio Calico, Quikutz, not sure of the alphas.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Great page~ I can tell you are having a blast :)

Holli said...

you are rockin the book love it