Thursday, July 25, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - Enjoy the journey

I figured I was WAY overthinking this and I know you're
surprised. So my last few I've changed things up
and I even enjoy the process more. 
Who knew.
I did keep the Nat'l Park map - it really fits nicely in the
notebook - AND I shall continue to use a ringed notebook.
My printer is still doing goofy things and for some
reason printed out 2 b&w photos.
In a mindset, not to be wasteful, I decided to use them anyway
and b&w can be cool.
We've been to Olympic - Hurricane Ridge a few years ago
and I have a ton of photos of the ridge and of 
course, have already been scrapped so I rolled with this deer.
It was by the side of the road, and I hopped out of the car
to get a good shot, when the deer started strolling
towards me. So of course, I kept on snapping, but was mindful
of the deer getting ever closer. I finally had to hop in the car and
I could reach out touch (which I didn't) as she strolled on by.
Very cool experience.

Studio Calico, Pink Paislee

1 comment:

Holli said...

she's a beauty for sure .. i would of touched her.. :)