Thursday, July 25, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - A lot of pink going on

Hmmmm....No title.
Doesn't really need one actually, but seems
weird not to have one.
This is about me and BFF since 1972 meeting
up in her new hometown of Port Angeles.
A very cool port/town and we enjoyed hanging out together.
 Of course, the time is never enough but we packed a lot in.
Hanging out and catching up.
Hanging out and exploring.
Pink Paislee is the highlight here - love them and
that deer is a fussy cut stamp from my
pal Holli. She does keep me supplied with the cutest stuff.
Anyway, I had a lot to say, so a tucked tag
was needed and I actually filled both sides.
Love the glassine bag - it's perfect for the tuck.
Still having a printer with a mind of it's own - with a b&w
photo which is great actually - makes us look
really young. LOL!

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the pink on the black in white photos!!!

Holli said...

loving the pink against the b&w ...