Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Traveler's notebook - field notes

I love how this turned out.
The red, white an blue thing just evolved because
that's what I had in my stash.
I made the fields note tag ahead of time and
I wanted to use it for these 2 photos.
 I decided to put one of the photos on the tag.
 And the other one on the envelope.
I love those envelopes - I'm gonna be so bummed
when I run out.
 Also added some journaling on the back of the tag,
So this was on the Columbia River that is right
next door to the Maritime Museum.
We went to the museum today and it was amazing.
Lots of really neat stuff.
So I put the tickets with this - because it's like two birds
one stone. I didn't feel the need to scrap the museum
so I wrapped them together.

Studio Calico, quikutz, punches

1 comment:

Holli said...

Ooooooooo love this!! Great job!