Thursday, February 22, 2018

Broke out the lattice looking die cut

I haven't used it in awhile and I was bored
with just layering with paper
-pretty as they may be.
 I took the die and used it with multi-colored stripe paper
and it sorta came out with a rainbow effect.
Very cool.
 And there's the doily - told you I got carried away
and I'm not done yet.
Somehow, I missed this photo and it was a good thing
I was on the hunt for a photo and couldn't make a decision
because I'm quite decisive like that,
stumbled across this gem.
How could I miss that, Seriously.

Studio Calico, candland kit, recollections flowers.

4 comments:

Holli said...

Oh my goodness love everything about it that doily just brings it all together.. (swoon)

Connie Mercer said...

So perfect!! Love your color choices!!

D's Paper Studio said...

What a beautiful smile! Your rainbow is great.

Lynne Goebeler said...

So cute! :-)