Tuesday, February 13, 2018

A fun cluster with tags. You're shocked I know!

You may have noticed I'm rockin' the tags
and the clusters with this bunch 
of pages lately. 
It's been a lot of fun!
These tags are soooo cool and I used
the stamp set more than once.
 Love this photo of my favorite eldest son - stole
it off of the internet somewhere.
I'm getting really good at it too 😉
A scrapper's gotta do what a scrapper's gotta do.
Used a glassine envelope to tuck another tag in with some
journaling whining about not seeing him enough.
Just a mom thing. LOL.
Love the mug (both mugs actually LOL).
Love how the page came together and the background "noise"
on the pattern paper suits him perfectly.
Check out his FB page Nick Collins Visuals for
stunning pictures from around the world.
He gets out more than I do.
📷

Studio Calico - more stash bustin'.
Had that word "photograph" in my stash forEVER.

2 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Love the layering with the tags. I love your moose. I think it is related to my deers. LOL

Holli said...

Oh those clusters make me swoon great lo as usual..