Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Using hard cardboard squares

Well these just baffled me mostly because I wasn't sure
of the whole PL thing because in my head 
I had to have protectors with the perfect square.
OCD much?
 They are heavy on the page but I used
some tacky glue and I think it'll be enough
to keep them on the page.
If not, I'll break out the big guns whatever that may be.
 Each square has something going on and 
I thought it a good idea to connect the photo with 
the card.
 Miss Amelia had a quirky pose going on
that needed a quirky frame to go with.
I had that @ floating about in my die cut box 
and it matched sooooo one win for me.
and the butterfly was because I could.
Some watercolors in the background along with
some watered down white paint splatters because
they're cool.

Studio Calico.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Great photo of Amelia! Love thw chipboard squares ties it all in