Thursday, February 15, 2018

A bit of heritage going on

I love heritage photos and I haven't been messing
with them as much mostly because I had
believed I had done them all.
Silly me.
 I have always loved print paper, i.e., dictionary, newspaper, etc.
And this one has a purple tint.
How cool is that.
 And nothing says heritage like lace, leaves and butterflies.
If you look in the upper right corner and lower left
I used some ranger mists I've had forever
and used the leaves as a stencil.
Gave the page a bit of an embrace doncha think?
Anyhoo, rooting around in the wayback box I found
this gem. My grandpop, with
his youngest sister and his daughter.
(Aunt Sue and mom-  were close growing up)

1 comment:

D's Paper Studio said...

Awesome! My two favorite parts are the old photo and the layers you created. Beautiful.