Monday, May 1, 2017

Using diecuts for this page

I have an array of sissix and quickutz dies and
decided - why not. (also punches)
There are times - alot of times, actually, I can't find or don't
have in my possession the
premade embellishments that I want
or that go with the photo/page I'm creating so
I've been digging into my stash.
 The generic ones can be precut ahead of time and I do
have a box full of them.
Sometimes they work- sometimes they don't either. LOL.
So I do cut out white - they seem to work best and
then "jazzed" these up with some watercolors because
they appeared too "stark" for this page.
 And these buttons - are sooooo cool.
Love all the goodies you get in the jar.
These are from Buttons galore and this jar
comes with all these colors, the sequins and those
itty bitty glassy thing up on the flower.
Tossed some mist about.
 Here's Annie and Lucy taking a great photo.
They never take a bad pix.
(which is totally annoying to those of us that do LOL)
Studio Calico, Bazzil cardstock.

1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

You got the title right~ it is Lovely :)