I didn't plan on NSD, it just happened.
I finished a gift album between laundry, vacuuming and
general cleaning and found I had some time
on my hands.
As I was looking through my download folder I
realized there were some pix that were NOT scrapped.
Oh the horror.
I started out slow because I found that I didn't
have a whole lot of Easter paper leftover....so adjustments
needed to be made.
And the paper was kind of little-kid-looking and
these guys are a bit older so...
more adjustments needed to be made.
I therefore sparingly used the kiddy papers and added
some old Jillybean Easter stuff I had stashed
and some die cuts and wa-la
Connor rounded up the eggs.