Sunday, November 29, 2015

More layers and stamping!

I have had trouble with blogger scheduled posting. My apologies if this seems to be a rerun. LOL.

Can it be soooo???
Oh yes - this was another page I competed
on Saturday - and the mojo just kept on rolling
even with interruptions.
Love that.
 Some different stash - that "photo" - creative cafe
how old is that - I did get wild and punch out some cork 
embellies and they are fun.
Another rolling stamp in the background.
Lots of mat layers.
Bonus - because we don't have dogs anymore - I did get to use
the word strips from a kit gone by about dogs.
Love it.
 Those fun little foam tabs are going down.
So fun.
Love the title and that too came from a previous kit
and love how it works as they are
standing on a mountain.
Oh and that bird stamp - I love it and use it
quite a bit - since I'm binging you'll see it again.

4 comments:

Lori Comeau said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Comeau said...

I love all the texture in this layout. BL

Connie Mercer said...

Love the background~looks fab!!!

Miranda said...

I love your LO's they are AWESOME! BL :)