Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It started out as a circle

and turned into a 12x12 square.
It just wasn't working in the round - 
therefore I changed gears.
And colors.
 I had the photo matted when I was trying for
the green circle so I left it that way.
 And then I discovered this wild paper that just
included everything I had in the mat.
(and then some).
I used the Kelly Purkey embellies for this
because it fit the photo.
 And HA!
I want points for working this camera in too!!
 Very fun photo from Jill as always.
Didn't add many embellies but I tried
 to remember stamps because
well they add a little extra and I always
forget that.
Basic Grey, Studio Calico.

5 comments:

Lori Comeau said...

Cool layout. BL

Miranda said...

Awesome LO! BL

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving all of the circles and great use of color, Lynn! :)

Connie Mercer said...

Totally love it!!!

Nicole Robinson said...

Great layout and a great idea! Thanks for sharing!! BL