Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's been a little over a year in my Crossfit adventures

And my butt doesn't jiggle!
Scoff if you will but(t) this is a really big deal.
No pun intended.
I have made amazing friends and WOD buddies.
I'm amazingly disciplined.
I'm getting amazing results.
I'm doing amazing things.
Every.single.day.
Monday - Friday.
Everyone needs rest days.
Just sayin'.........
This was the last WOD of 2014 and it wasn't pretty.
I can't explain why I look like I got hit by a train and everyone else looks as fresh as a daisy.
It just ain't right.
I love tanks - especially snarky ones and this one fits the bill and it's fitting for the last WOD of 2014, because I am becoming a badass.

I'm expecting great things for 2015 - because from 2013-2014 made me a Crossfit believer. A believer that if I could do it - anyone can. And not only do it - but do it well. And not only do it well - but I keep getting better.

Just a few stats I can be a tad brag-a-docious about:
1 mile run - 12:34
5K- 36:25 
Hang Clean - 60 lb.
Back Squat - 95 lb.
Deadlift - 140 lb.
Push Press - 60 lb.
Snatch - 40 lb.
Strict Press - 45 lb.
Squat Clean - 70 lb.


Not bad for 60 years young.
And wait until February when I'm 61 years young.
You will be amazed.

Just to recap- Whatever head games you got going on saying you can't - read this post again - and know that you can. All you have to do is start.










5 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

You go girl! That is AWESOME!! and I love the shirt :D

Paula said...

::clap::clap::clap::: kudos on all the hard work Lynn, you look great.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I am so proud of you, Lynn, and I can tell you're proud of yourself too. This is such an accomplishment to be proud of. Keep up the good work!

Connie Mercer said...

I'm really proud of you!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Congrats, you bad ass, you! I am so excited for you and you should be SO proud! What an awesome change to improve your life and health!