Sunday, January 25, 2015

It's been a little over a year in my Crossfit adventures

And my butt doesn't jiggle!
Scoff if you will but(t) this is a really big deal.
No pun intended.
I have made amazing friends and WOD buddies.
I'm amazingly disciplined.
I'm getting amazing results.
I'm doing amazing things.
Every.single.day.
Monday - Friday.
Everyone needs rest days.
Just sayin'.........
This was the last WOD of 2014 and it wasn't pretty.
I can't explain why I look like I got hit by a train and everyone else looks as fresh as a daisy.
It just ain't right.
I love tanks - especially snarky ones and this one fits the bill and it's fitting for the last WOD of 2014, because I am becoming a badass.

I'm expecting great things for 2015 - because from 2013-2014 made me a Crossfit believer. A believer that if I could do it - anyone can. And not only do it - but do it well. And not only do it well - but I keep getting better.

Just a few stats I can be a tad brag-a-docious about:
1 mile run - 12:34
5K- 36:25 
Hang Clean - 60 lb.
Back Squat - 95 lb.
Deadlift - 140 lb.
Push Press - 60 lb.
Snatch - 40 lb.
Strict Press - 45 lb.
Squat Clean - 70 lb.


Not bad for 60 years young.
And wait until February when I'm 61 years young.
You will be amazed.

Just to recap- Whatever head games you got going on saying you can't - read this post again - and know that you can. All you have to do is start.










5 comments:

  1. You go girl! That is AWESOME!! and I love the shirt :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ::clap::clap::clap::: kudos on all the hard work Lynn, you look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you, Lynn, and I can tell you're proud of yourself too. This is such an accomplishment to be proud of. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, you bad ass, you! I am so excited for you and you should be SO proud! What an awesome change to improve your life and health!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...