Saturday, January 31, 2015

Gathering things up for today's crop

It's happening today at Treasured Memories in Englewood and
I can't wait to hook up with my pal Holli.
Of course I have every tool, punch, stamp and embellishment I own
packed in the back of the car.
I only kitted a few a few pages....
Such as...lil miss fashion chic playing.
 Love this photo.....
 And these pix are just too adorable.....
 What I didn't photo was the baby album I'm putting together 
as a gift. I had a white 6x6 album but being
the decisive person I am - I have always done chipboard albums
and I want that choice....so here are a couple
additions to give me that choice.
It's gonna be fun and I hope to get to everything today.
If not, as a challenge, I am going to do the "kits" at home.
It'll be an adventure.

3 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create!

Connie Mercer said...

have fun~can't wait to see the album you put together!

Jen Mc said...

I hope you ladies had a great time!