Friday, December 28, 2012

Princess grumpy pants......

I couldn't help the tongue in cheek with this photo and these papers. 
Of course its my other new 6x6 pad.
Very girlie.
I love the photo - its perfect of Amelia's adorable little face that
you just want to pinch and smooch.
And I picked the papers because it said princess of which
this photo could be the total antithesis of a princess -
more like a Queen. LOL!
So you know this style is similar to Mz Ashli.
I'm thinking it'd be easier (on me) if you just bookmark her :).
Anyway I attempted to curl paper strips and I have to admit that it
worked on some of the strips but not all.
I couldn't figure out if I had the scissors wrong, flicked my wrist incorrectly
 the strips were not the size, or I wasn't holding my mouth right.
Either way I got a few right which looks totally cool.
I went stickles crazy because a princess needs her bling and even
got some glossy accents action going on too.
So there's a bit of messy stitching going on but I didn't want it to be
LIKE the one below because we can't have that.
So I'm really pleased how it turned out.

DH and I are headed out in the RV to get ready for some travel pix
before the new year. I can't wait.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the design on this one and the photo is adorable!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This photo cracks me up! Such a fun design and fitting title. :)

gale said...

aww what a cute picture! Love the layout-very pretty.