Sunday, March 25, 2012

Sand eeuuu!!! LOL!!

Amelia not liking the taste of sand.
It appears NH had a sunny day. And not to be wasted,
all parties headed to the beach.
It's not like a Florida beach.
The water is cold, and yes I'm a wimp about that.
And the sand looks like mud.
Pretty in a different rugged way.
So back to the LSS to find the "right" papers. 
and Wa-la. K&Company.
I finally remembered I could jazz up tags.
*insert eyeroll*
AND this is loosely based on a sketch from October afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...this is sooooo cute! love the pictures and your page is awesome, Lynn! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those papers are sooooo amazing for beach photos! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water may be cold, but I still miss NH. Didn't know you had family there. :) Love the sweet pic and great LO, Lynn! You picked the perfect papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL you make me laugh!!!! cute, cute pics and Love the LO!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...