Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Leftover from Rainy Manic Monday....

and these are the times I love leftovers.
This is the diecut challenge.
And the challenge should you choose to accept,
is to use diecuts creatively in your journaling.
So I did. (Except I cheated and used punches).
Hey! I had a story to tell.
Anyhoo.....if you look real real close.
It's another butterfly picture.
Shocking. I know.
Chased his badass down to the canal.
Which is filled with all sorts of other critters.
So you have to be on your toes.
Fortunately, they were polite that day.
Journaling: I love butterflies, and I will chase them from flower to flower just to get the shot. 
Sadly, it took me a long time to figure that journaling out.
*Rocking back on my heels feeling all righteous and stuff about how creative that is*
Because I'm gifted that way. (It's the little things)
Everyone snort in unison. 
lmao................. 

4 comments:

Jess said...

i love how that came out! adorable!

Pamela said...

lol...sometimes it takes me awhile to come up with journaling too! :) Love it! And I love leftovers and die cuts! :)

Lisa Dorsey said...

cool page design and love how you highlighted the butterfly!

Marlene said...

I'd love to see a picture of you chasing a butterfly down to the canal...lol. Another great layout. :)