Friday, September 9, 2011

The challenges are up for the 1st of the month

and I choose to do One Little Word.
And that word is KEEP.
I do have a list ready to go on the rest of them.
So jump on in and get that mojo flowing!
Of course I chose the hokey title "keep smiling" 
which is way too obvious.
But that was the kind of mood I was in.
I also splashed watercolors around on this awesome paper
because I could. I love how it turned out.
I also took this photo myself - using the "Shane method".
Point it at yourself until you "see" yourself in the camera sort of at the
viewfinder - then hit da button.
Very scientific.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

thanks for the tip~great shot and love your LO!! super , duper cute!!!

Connie Mercer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ursula Schneider said...

good stuff! love that background and you did a great job with the self-photo!

Marlene said...

Awww...that is so adorable! Love the close up pic, and the layout showcases it so well.