Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It was black and white day in Old Town until...

I turned AUTO on. AUTO it appears, does it's own thing.
However, there are some
B&W pix that rocked.
 From the middle of Old Town.
 To the old shops and museums.
 And this fellow seemed to be friendly.
And  I wanted to pet him.
But you never know. There was no one around
to say he was sweet on me.
 So this was windmill was dramatic with the gorgeous blue sky
 and I was switching back to
AUTO to check my settings because
I just couldn't get a handle on things in b&w.
 And then all would be well.
I was gonna hop the blue line train to downtown,
however, dramatic happenings were going on
and they shut the line down with a ton
of cops around and no one was talking.
AND nothing on the news. 
I'm smelling a consipiracy here.
So I hopped the green line back and went shopping at the mall.
Ahhh gee.
 How awful was that!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Love the pictures! Especially the black and white ones! :)

Jess said...

loove the pics lynn!!

Connie Mercer said...

Auto whats wrong with auto:):)love black and white~Your pic's are great!!!!

Ursula Schneider said...

your photos are gorgeous, but I'm curious as to Old Town where??? Looks lovely!

Marlene said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like you're having a splendid time. Next time you go somewhere, can I just stow away in one of your suitcases? I promise I'll make myself as compact as possible!

Pat said...

OMG!!! I love these!! I can't wait to see these scrapped!!!

nfaband said...

Wonderful B&W's Lynn ... of course all of your photos are fantastic, but I'm partial to the black and whites.

April Says... said...

LOVE BLACK AND WHITE DAY!!!!!!!

auto *snort*