Friday, September 16, 2011

Continuing with the challenges.................

over at Moments, I managed to squeak out 
a page for the Scrap that Tune challenge by Jessica J. 
I hadn't heard this one before, 
It's Good to Me, by Uncle Kracker (never heard of him either).
I really need to break out of itunes and the cd's more. lol!
While I was watching the video, the hook hit me,
Keep styling, smiling and handing out sunshine
which was totally perfect for this series of pix!
Photos taken by Kevin Duffy Photography
You may or may not recognize the paper as Creative Imaginations.STASH!!!
 I've been waiting a long time to use it.
The rest is prima, Michael's ribbon and bazzill.
Below is the video of the tune.
Hope it inspires you!
It's Good to be me......

5 comments:

Jess said...

I {heart} your layout! sooo sweet!

Pamela said...

This is beautiful!!! :)

Ursula Schneider said...

that is a beautiful piece of paper and the perfect photos to use with it. Love what you did!

Marlene said...

Oooh, I love that paper.

WHAT?!! You've never heard of Uncle Kracker? Sure you have!
Follow me, Everything is alright.
I'll be the one to tuck you in at night.
And if you, want to leave...
I can guarantee...
You won't find nobody...
else...
like me! (Tell me you've heard THAT one!)

@JoyceCasaldi said...

That border on that paper is gorgeous! What a beautiful page.