Thursday, June 23, 2011

A sort of Haiku in a layout...

My mom took this rather artistic shot
of my dad. (I'm shocked mom barely got heads in)
I don't know anything more about this photo.
Not even where, and of course dad is clueless 
(insert eyeroll) lol!
As this would have been mom's story and I wanted
a bit more than a title and the word dad, I 
decided to create a sort of  Haiku then have it flow into the title.
A Haiku is Japenese poetry that doesn't rhyme.
It has 3 lines. This isn't a true Haiku
because it doesn't mention a season.
It should have 17 syllables.
So okay mine has 15, I got the 3 lines right!
AND the NO rhyming part.
Ahem...
I used my new 7 Gypsies paper, Teresa Collins transparency,
QK Spicy Chicken.

7 comments:

  1. It is lovely Lynn~thanks for enlighting me on a haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout! I love how you did the haiku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it!!! those colors are amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Craftastic, even!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...love it! And that picture is cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you...I love this...*sigh* Love. and I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ... gorgoeus photo and the scrapping you've done is perfect for it. Love the colors and the font ... PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...