Monday, April 18, 2011

Over at Moments there's some challenges

going on and this challenge was one little word.
And that word is "best".
As soon as I heard it I knew I had to do a LO
about my virtual pal April.
We started out together on a now defunct scrapping site.
We started yahoo-ing, then phone calls, then web cam!!
I love technology.
We have been best buds, ever since over the internet.
(And we are so NOT counting the years) LMAO!
We virtual scrap and chat, taking each other to ridiculous heights.
It's never dull and the results are sometimes beyond what we ever thought possible.
The other challenge was to use OLD paper. That diecut paper
is Autumn Leaves. We're not mentioning the date on 
that either. LOL!!!
Creative cafe paper, Colorbok, QK stardust and Office Depot tag.
Basic grey chipboard. AND glimmer mist.
I neeeed more glimmer mist colors.

7 comments:

April Says... said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...I'm honored...I have a tear...I LOVE this (mist is sooooo ME). It has been quite some time though *gasp* I'm not tellin' *shaking head*

<3 my bestest :)

Malin said...

I know mists ARE addicting ;) I want them in every color avalable LOL
Such a great layout to!!

Connie Mercer said...

you did a great job on this one~love the die cut paper and the misting~

Marlene said...

What a beautiful layout!!! Your friend is beautiful, too!

Kelly Roberts said...

Hi Lynn, just visiting your blog today. Yes, we do have some fun challenges going on over there. Have a good day.

Brianne said...

Awwww what a great layout! I cherish the friends that "live" in my computer too!!

nfaband said...

I have an "internet bestie" ... met in the same way of course that you met April, it's amazing the things and "people" you can find there. You did a great job with the challenge ... maybe I'll feel motivated after the holidays here and get one or two done myself.