Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drive by babies!!!

Of course I thought of that really cool title after all was said and done. Sigh. Creativity is sort of like humor. Its all in the timing. Snort.

Anyway can we say I can't get enough of Basic Grey's Lime Rickey paper???? AND I have more where that came from (laughing evilly and twirling my mustache - that desperately needs to be plucked). Lmao...I did sneak in the collage press paper because I just really liked it. And grandbabies - they don't get any cuter than mine.

6 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

That is cute - loving the paper you used.

Jennifer Davis said...

Love how bright and happy this one is! =)

mean mom productions said...

Cute!!!

ellen s. said...

so stinkin' cuuute!

Debbi Tehrani said...

They are adorable! Love what you did with the BG!

Renee Lamb said...

hee hee! so cute! So where's my flashback Friday? I am missing it from you today! LOL - smoochers ♥♥♥