Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drive by babies!!!

Of course I thought of that really cool title after all was said and done. Sigh. Creativity is sort of like humor. Its all in the timing. Snort.

Anyway can we say I can't get enough of Basic Grey's Lime Rickey paper???? AND I have more where that came from (laughing evilly and twirling my mustache - that desperately needs to be plucked). Lmao...I did sneak in the collage press paper because I just really liked it. And grandbabies - they don't get any cuter than mine.

6 comments:

  1. That is cute - loving the paper you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright and happy this one is! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable! Love what you did with the BG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee! so cute! So where's my flashback Friday? I am missing it from you today! LOL - smoochers ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...