Monday, August 31, 2009

Gifted!

Which I wish I was with PSE 6. Even armed with the book for dummies and watching Melissa Ingman's video (and downloading a couple of her free digital templates) 102 times AND taking notes was an exercise in extreme frustration. Even with a glass of wine or two, okay 3. (sighing heavily). Of course MY ADOBE was DIFFERENT from HER ADOBE so I had to figure that out. She said press a key. WHAT KEY??? (Guessing here). Using the ever popular clicking method, stuff started happening, however, I clicked so many I couldn't remember what the sequence was. (could've been that 3rd glass *insert eyeroll*). However, I persevered with clicking, hair pulling and muttering to myself LOUDLY, I can say I'm pleased with the result. A collage was perfect because there were so many fun photos that my fav's got in. Bwahaha. If they want THEIR fav's. THEY can mess with the template and scrap their own page. LOL!!!! Used the My Mind's Eye pattern paper which is totally fun and implied movement which is what most of the photos were about & MME brads from my Kenner Road kit. AND let me tell you that kit totally rocks. Added some primas, and cut the cute lil out of prima journaling blocks. And QK emily - can't ever go wrong with that font.

6 comments:

Jen Martakis said...

hahaha! Sorry about your PS adventure. I must say it looks like it was totally worth it though. ;)

Marcie said...

Love the layout! I'm digitally impaired myself!

Mrs. Boom said...

Love this LO and thae collage...looks like all the headaches were worth it :-)

cecila said...

go to thedigitalscrapbookteacher.com... patty has written and developed an awesome pse program...did the whole thing myself...the book is fabulous and she starts you with tons of templates and supplies...check it out... holla if you need any help

Pearl Maple said...

Cool page Lynn, one of these days I will sit down and open that book to do something digital and will remember to call upon you for guidence.

Renee Lamb said...

bwahahahaa - you crack me up lady! Well, at least you have nerve to attempt the digital stuff - I run as fast as I can from that! hahahah - this page is absolutely wonderful! the design is so pleasing to the eye and love all the photos on it! It was totally worth all those frustrations for sure!