Friday, August 14, 2009

Flashback Friday 8.14 - The Challenge


document a page on special items to someone or you. This was my Aunt's doll that my grandpop gave to her as a present. She has kept it for 75 years and we came across it when were photo diving in her house for awesome heritage photos and I was wringing stories out of her brain because she was the one member of the family that new a lot about a lot. The go to person. Her help was invaluable. So for that I felt like I needed to honor her precious gift - which had links to my favorite grandpop. bwahahaha! I love the houndstooth paper from Heidi Swapp and the flower. I always have a flower and this one is from Imaginesce. YUM. Some qk stardust, ek bookworks, ribbon another staple of mine and of course its never complete w/o a 7 gypsies do dad. 6x12. Love Love Love that size.

3 comments:

vtpuggirl said...

That is a great size and a great layout! What an adorable memory to have. I need to photograph my ds's toys more.

Marcie said...

What a fantastic layout! Love the vintage feel!

Lisa Dorsey said...

So very cool that your aunt can share all those details with you.