Friday, August 31, 2018

TN - Hidden Journaling

Was able to meet up with Favorite Eldest Son
and had a wonderful visit.
Dined at the Red Arrow Restaurant and
hung out at our new home.
Because of the size of the photo I 
just tucked some journaling in that envelope
that works so well on the pages.
 Got some Tim Holtz words going on as well as
his bottle caps.
I love those bottle caps.
 Tom, Gail and I also stood in line - an hour
minimum wait to devour the most famous and best
lobster rolls ever.
A lot of Food Network peeps endorsed Red's.
If you ever get there it is worth the wait.
So I'm getting a bit doily crazy but they are so pretty
and do pull everything together.
And those crabs (I don't have a lobster anything) had
to be the highlight and it's an itty bitty
little punch my pal Holli gifted me.
Perfect.

Pink Fresh, Studio Calico, Hip Kit, Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love it!!! The milk cap the envelope ~ perfect!! I can tell you are having fun!

Holli said...

Love it the crab punch works so well too

Lynne Goebeler said...

You are just having the family visit tour, how fun!