Monday, September 3, 2018

Labor Day Outtakes & the Build up to "the photo"

LOL.
I did have the presence of mind to check things out
BEFORE heading to the party.
Shocking I know,
 but I hardly use my remote and if
you'll remember from past posts I had a
really hard time finding the remote let alone 
figuring stuff out.
THEREFORE, 
found remote - check.
read the directions - check.
gave said directions to Tom for interpretation - check.
Tom figured out the settings - check.
tried to use remote - check.
a new battery was needed and shockingly Tom had one.
Check.
I'm good with the tripod - check.
 Then it became a timing issue because of the light.
Then there was the issue of how far did my remote go.
So Cami and her pal Isabella helped me out.
Well then mostly Cami.
 So here is the series of "how far does that remote go."
Cami looks amused.


 I'm having a good time.
Because of the light or lack thereof as well as skills
I decided to break  tradition with the photo at the fence to
photo on the steps.
Then there was another remote check.
 Gathering peeps celebrating was like herding squirrels.
 Getting everyone to pay attention was like herding squirrels.
Trying to be subtle about using the remote.
 Gave up subtle because everyone was getting impatient.
and shazam- there's all the squirrels paying attention.
Of course the kids were nowhere to be found for this photo
and when the kids finally appeared the crowd had long dispersed
and had zero interest in lining up again
SOOOOOO.....
 SO kid photos were done separate.
And then there's always that one.
Zachery (the one in the middle)
 late to the party.

All in all a good time was had by all.




2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love your hair~so sassy!!! Love your party!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Great post! I'm impressed you got all of this to happen! 😎