Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A couple of Traveler's Notebook pages

But to begin with I rearranged a few things like
putting my computer and printer on the ledge freed up
a lot of room on the table - which it looks like
this is going to be my spot and
utilizing all the space underneath it as well.
 I will have another cabinet in the slide near the kitchen
but that won't happen until we actually move in.
 In the meantime...
I rearranged my tool box, and organized it way better
than it was, and took all the embellishments
out of the zippered pouches I had them in
to see everything better because plowing through
all the pouches was frustrating.
I did 2 pages and I really need to figure out how to
photograph these pages.
Learning curve....
 I did bring the sissix die cut machine but only brought
the long cutting pad - thinking that's all I need.
Well.....
It doesn't cut the "cookie cutter" type dies. 😐
So I traced them out and cut them myself.
However, note to self: when we go live bring all the pieces LOL.
I think this is going to work out.
I'm still feeling my way.
A combination of Studio Calico, Hipkit and Pink Fresh.
Amazing how they all work well together.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Oooooooo loving it!